Short-term Training Course on Technical Writing and Editing
24-28 August 2009
Venue: NISCAIR, New Delhi
Broad course contents:
* Technical communication process
* Structure and functions of technical communications
* Technical editing and editorial process
* Printing/production aspects
* Electronic Publishing.
Eligibility for Short Term Courses
* The short-term courses are offered to R&D personnel, science communicators, middle and senior level managers, research scholars, LIS Professionals, etc.
Fees for Indian participants
* Without accommodation: Rs. 2000.00
* With accommodation: Rs. 2600.00
Payment of Course Fee
* The entire course fee is to be sent in advance by Demand Draft drawn in favour of: Director, NISCAIR payable at New Delhi.
How to apply
* The applications may be sent to:
The In-charge, Training Division
14 Satsang Vihar Marg
New Delhi-110 067
Ph: 011-26965094; 011-26863617
FAX: 91-11-2686 2228
E-Mail: training[at]niscair.res.in, narendrakumar[at]niscair.res.in