Keenly awaited, must-attend technology transfer event in India, the STEM Annual Event in IP and Tech Transfer will be held at Hotel Taj Banjara in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India from August 19-22, 2009. Please log on to http://www.stemglobal.org/events2009.html for more details on the program, the themes, and how to register.
Dr Arundeep Pradhan, President of the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) will be in attendance, alongwith a host of other IP and Technology Transfer experts from across the world.
About the Event:
STEM Professional Development Program for Technology Managers (PDP-TM), August 19-21, 2009
The STEM Professional Development Program for Technology Managers (PDP-TM) will be held from August 19-21, 2009, and is designed to equip the participants with the required knowledge and skills to:
- Identify, Manage, and Capture value from intellectual property
- Develop an understanding of protecting intellectual property.
- Explore how marketing, finance and technology units can better integrate IP in their respective business strategies.
- Examine how to extract maximum value from technology licensing.
- Explore how strategic alliances can leverage competitive advantage.
STEM Annual Summit, August 22, 2009
The STEM Annual Summit will be held on August 22, 2009 and is designed as a platform for senior technology transfer and IP personnel to meet, share insights, discuss and explore ways to maximize their revenue through IP and technology transfer, and network with one another to creatively and effectively improve their technology management culture.
Please get in touch with Prabhu Ram at email@example.com, in case you have questions or wish to seek clarifications.